August 14 2011 - My recent treatment updates


I met my doctor uncle at BMH, Calicut on 11th august for my neuro surgery review. Doctor uncle told me that my wound has healed well and so I can proceed with my further treatment.
So pappa took me to Amrita Instititute Of Medical Science, Ernakulam where I met a new Doctor Uncle, Dr. K. Pavithran (Senior Onchologist). Pappa told me that here after this uncle will be taking care of me. On 12th they have taken my MRI Scan (brain) and on 13th they collected CSF from my spine for CSF cytology analysis (
click here for more about CSF Cytology) . I will get the result of this analysis on 17th august. So I' am back home now and will return to Amrita on 17th morning to collect the lab results and to meet my doctor uncle with the reports to decide my treatment protocol.