Can you help me..?

IMPORTANT
**************
"Dear friends, As we have collected enough money for now we kindly request you to stop all further money transfers to this account until you get any further updates from us"



My name is Aavani, studying in 2nd standard.
Pappa used to play with me a lot. Since 2 weeks he is in a gloomy mood. Today, while he was talking with someone I overheard him saying that I am suffering from an illness called 'MEDULOBLASTOMA',. I was in Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut last week for a surgery. After the surgery Doctor Uncle advised me to meet another Dr.Uncle in a Hospital at Bangalore. My further treatment requires around 4-5 lakhs is what I know. Poor Pappa!!! He is trying his level best to give me a new lease of life.

If you all can help me to come out of this pain,then I can start playing with my sweet pappa …………

If possible, Please help me...

If you like to know more details about me, please feel free to call Hareesh Uncle @ +91 9656223338.